Friday, June 27, 2014

Reception Detail: DIY Ring Napkin

I have decided to make a DIY ring napkin for my big day.

DIY Silver Mesh Napkin


This goes along with the menu card and with the theme (winter / starry theme)

I will be using silver mesh wrap which I bought for only 22USD for 10 yards. Take note, I will also use this mesh for my DIY Menu Card .


Silver Mesh Wrap


I cut the mesh into 5 rows (for 1.4" diameter ring napkin). Using double sided tape I taped both ends.

DIY Ring Napkin Silver Mesh


3 Row Ring Mesh Napkin

 Just as easy as that you already have your own Ring  Napkin without breaking the bank. By the way, if you are wondering how much is the price one this kind of ring napkin you may check out amazon. One with velcro is around $0.80 per piece. The 100 pieces secured with hot glue is around $32.00 



I was able to make 170 pieces of Silver Ring Napkin for 22USD. Plus, I still have extra silver mesh wrap for my other DIY's like place cards, menu cards, etc.


 UPDATE:

Here's what it looked like in the actual set-up.

 







1 comment: